sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

The human touch is what I need...

No debería de estar bloggeando ahorita, pues estoy trabajando, pero justo se puso esta canción de James que me raya. Se llama "Out to get you". Les dejo la letra, verdaderamente la considero una chulada... además por alguna razón me identifico sobre todo con las partes que les pondré en negritas.

I'm so alone tonight
My bed feels larger than when I was small
Lost in memories
Lost in all the sheets and old pillows

So alone tonight
Miss you more than I will let you know
Miss the outline of your back
Miss you breathing down my neck


They're all out to get you
Once again they are all out to get you
Once again

Insecure, what you gonna do?
Feel so small they could step on you
Called you up, answering machine
When the human touch is what I need.... (pfff neta que si!)
Is you


I need you...

Looked in the mirror, I don't know who I am anymore
The face is familiar
But the eyes, the eyes give it all away
They're all out to get you

Once again they're all out to get you
Here they come again (x8)...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario